Terms & Conditions
MyDrink Beverage Company maintains this site (”the Site”) for your personal information, education and communication. Feel free to browse the Site, but please read these terms and conditions before doing so.
This Site contains many of the valuable trademarks, names, titles, logos, images, designs, copyrights and other proprietary materials owned and registered by MyDrink Beverage Company and used by MyDrink and its distributors throughout the world (the “Trademarks”).
Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (”Terms and Conditions”). MyDrink may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
By accessing and browsing the Site, you signify your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, then please do not use the Site.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You may view and download a single copy of the material on this Site for non-commercial, personal use. You may print or have printed by a third party the downloadable posters provided that the following three conditions are met: (i) the poster is solely for non-commercial, personal use; (ii) you or a third party do not remove any copyright and other proprietary notices from the materials or alter the material in any form; and (iii) you are of a legal age and residing in a country where the consumption of alcoholic beverages is permitted.
- The contents of this Site, such as trademarks, designs, text, images, audio and video materials, are the trademarks, service marks, copyrights or other intellectual property of MyDrink or a third party which has authorized Alliance to use such intellectual property (“Proprietary Rights”). Proprietary Rights are protected under international treaties. You must keep all copyright and other proprietary notices on the material. You may not display, reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, or otherwise use the contents of the Site in any way for any public or commercial purposes, without the written permission of MyDrink and any appropriate third party.
- The Trademarks displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of MyDrink Beverage Company. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site, or any license or right to use any other trademark owned by any other third party. In the event that you misuse any Trademark in violation of these Terms and Conditions, MyDrink will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and MyDrink and/or MyDrink with respect to the Site. You acknowledge that any other agreements between you and MyDrink and/or MyDrink with respect to the Site are superseded and of no force or effect.
- The preview of publications/reports available for purchase on this Site can be accessed before purchase. No refunds can be made after full publication/report has been made