We are very glad to announce that at 8-9th of October 2013 we will be speaking in Canadean’s Innovation in Non-Alcoholic Beverages Congress.
Here is what we will talk about:
Fighting preventable lifestyle diseases with functional drinks
• The threats and tendencies of lifestyle diseases in the present and future
• How we see the Soft Drink industry of 2020’s, what to expect and how current consumer trends are forming it?
• Development of sustainable products that create long term value or the mantra of the beverage developer
Below you will find a bit more information about this event.
Canadean’s Innovation in Non-Alcoholic Beverages Congress explores the driving forces and inspiration leading change in this rapidly evolving marketplace. Key industry professionals will help you to investigate the micro and macro aspects of innovation process within the non-alcoholic drinks sector to determine the real how and why of moving ahead at great speed in this highly competitive environment.
The beverage industry is faced with unquenchable expectations from well informed consumers, who are increasingly motivated by cost, innovation and benefit in their product choices. It has never been more important to demonstrate the authenticity of your product, and to stand out from the crowd through your key messages and channels of communication.
Through a series of engaging solution-led presentations and interactive sessions with industry leading experts, we will investigate the challenges you face and help to find the answers to your key questions:
· What should drive your NPD and R&D processes?
· How can you maintain the diversity and speed of your innovation in a financially challenged environment?
· How are consumer expectations and demands changing over time and how can you effectively respond to their needs and wants?
· What does functionality really mean to today’s consumer and how can we utilise novel ingredients to drive its development?
The non-alcoholic drink sector has evolved dramatically over the last five years. How do you and your company plan to get ahead in this exciting but highly crowded marketplace? Join us in London to find out.
· Giles Brook, CEO Europe, Vita Coco
· Michael Aidan, VP Marketing Danone Waters worldwide, Head of Digital Groupe Danone
· Caroline Priestly, New Product Research Director, Functional Beverages, Nutrition Category R&D, GlaxoSmithKline
· Ralf Wessel, Director Sales & Marketing, HassiaWaters International GmbH & Co. KG
· Ana Eizaguirre, Director – Insights & Portfolio Strategy Iberia, PepsiCo
· Peter Oden, Global Category Director Food & Beverages, The Extreme Sports Company
· Helen Munday, Director Scientific and Regulatory Affairs, The Coca-Cola Company
· Alistair Scahill, Founder, Thor Drinks
· David Smith, Marketing Director, Zeo Freedrinks
· Senior Representative, Canadean
· Senior Representative, Canadean
· Marcelo Amstalden Möller, Head of Global CMI – Innovation & Global Brands CMI, Heineken
· Adomas Pranevicius, CEO, MyDrink Beverages
· Kastytis Kemezys, COO, MyDrink Beverages
· Ranko Jelaca, Marketing Director, Droga Kolinska
· Ignacio Urbelz, Managing Director, Vivejoy
· Adam Pritchard, CEO, PomeGreat Ltd
· David Price, Managing Director, Healthy Thirst Drinks
· Andrew Gibb, CEO, Coldpress
· Radim Ochman, Marketing Manager, MASPEX
· Cheryl Walker, Analytical Development Technologist, Britvic Soft Drinks
· Karim Sims, Managing Director, Drink Gusto
For full details visit http://www.arena-international.com/innovation-in-non-alcoholic-beverages/